This policy describes the characteristics of the cookies used and the use of these by the data controller, pursuant to the Provision of the Garante della Privacy of 8 May 2014 and GDPR.
The information is provided only for the website www.bancafinint.com and not for other websites that may be consulted or which the user has accessed through links that may be present on this site.
A. What are cookies and how they work
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by an user send to their terminal and are usually saved in the browser folders where they are stored to be re-transmitted to the same sites at the next user visit.
Thanks to cookies, the server of the Company receives information that is read and updated every time the user returns to the Company’s website.
Cookies contain at least the following information:
- indication of the server from which they were generated (or domain);
- their duration (or expiry date);
- a unique identification code;
- a unique value.
B. What are cookies for?
Thanks to cookies, it is easier to consult the site and improve the browsing experience. Cookies also provide the site manager with anonymous information on user navigation, also to obtain statistical data on the use of the site.
The information collected can also be used to build the profile of the preferences expressed by the user while browsing, in order to customize the messages of commercial promotion.
C. Types of cookies
Cookies can be divided into the following categories: Technical cookies and profiling cookies.
C.1 Technical cookies
Technical cookies allow the site to work optimally, but the user can decide not to allow their use by modifying the settings of the browser used, keeping in mind that the deactivation of these cookies may prevent access to some features of the site.
In the context of technical cookies it is possible to distinguish:
They are required to navigate the site using all its features (eg, session maintenance and access to restricted areas) and do not collect information to be used for commercial purposes. In the absence of these cookies it would not be possible to provide the requested services.
They allow the user to navigate based on a series of selected criteria (eg language of the site) and in this way facilitate navigation. The information collected through these cookies is anonymous.
They are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are used to optimize the management of the site itself. The information collected by these cookies does not allow identification of the user.
For the installation of technical cookies, the prior consent of users is not required, while the obligation to provide the information remains unchanged.
The acquisition and processing of data deriving from the use of technical cookies is mandatory for consulting the site. In the event of opposition by the user, the complete and correct view of the site will not be possible.
C.2 Profiling cookies
These cookies allow you to acquire information related to user preferences which are used to send advertising messages consistent with the profiling and preferences found on the basis of navigation. Profiling cookies cannot be installed on users’ terminals if they have not been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard.
D. Which cookies the Company uses
|Sessione||PHPSESSID||Browser closure / 3 hours of inactivity||The PHPSESSID cookie is a PHP native cookie and allows websites to store session state data. The website is used to establish a user session and to communicate status data through a temporary cookie, commonly called session cookies. The PHPSESSID cookie disappears when you close the client or after 3 hours of inactivity.|
|Permanent||acookie||1 year||Acceptance of cookies policy|
|Analytics - Web traffic monitoring and analysis system provided by Google Universal Analytics|
E. Disabling and deleting cookies
The settings of the browser used by the user to navigate allow both the cancellation and the possibility of avoiding the installation of cookies on the electronic device used.
Below there are the instructions provided to users of the Company to prevent the installation of cookies for each of the major providers.
To limit, block or delete cookies, simply change the settings of your browser.
The procedure varies slightly from the type of browser used. For detailed instructions follow the guide of your browser:
E. 1 Microsoft Internet Explorer
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window
2. Select "Internet Options" and then click on the "Privacy" tab;
3. To activate cookies, the Privacy level must be set to "Medium" or below;
4. To activate the "third-party cookies" option select, in the "Privacy" section, the "Advanced" button, flag at "Replace automatic cookie management", confirm - in correspondence with the "Third-party cookies" the "Accept" default option and save by clicking OK. Alternatively, if you do not want to authorize third-party cookies, select "Block" and confirm with OK. In case you want, from time to time accept or not the third-party cookies, select the option "Ask confirmation" and click on OK.
E.2 Mozilla Firefox
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options";
2. Select the "Privacy" icon and in the "History" section put a flag next to "Accept cookies from the sites" to accept them or deselect this option (this prevents you from installing cookies, even from third parties)
3. To also allow the installation of third-party cookies you must have selected "Accept cookies from sites" (see previous point) and select, at "Accept third-party cookies" the option "Always" or "From visited sites" that appears with drop-down menus; in case you do not want to accept cookies from third parties, instead, select the "Never" option in the same drop-down menu.
E.3 Google Chrome
1. Click on the Chrome menu icon and select Settings.
2. At the bottom of the page, click on Show advanced settings.
3. In the "Privacy" section, click on Content Settings.
4. To enable or disable cookies:
a. To enable cookies, select "Allow data to be saved locally" (recommended).
b. To disable cookies, select "Prevent sites from setting data".
5. To prevent cookies from third parties, in the same Privacy section, also select the option "Block cookies from third parties"
6. Click Finish to save.
E.4 Safari (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
1. Click on the "Settings" icon, select "Safari"
2. Select "Privacy and Security" and then "Block Cookies"
3. Select, in this context, the option "Always Block" if you want to prevent the installation of cookies.
More information on cookies can be found at the following URL: www.allaboutcookies.org
F. Permanent deactivation of profiling cookies
If you use Internet Explorer 9 or higher
1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window
2. Select "Internet Options" and then click on the "Privacy" tab
3. Set the level of Privacy to "High".
If you use Firefox 5 or higher
1. Open the Options menu and click on the Privacy tab
2. Select the option "Request sites to not make any tracking"
If you use Google Chrome
1. Open Chrome and go to the Settings menu
2. Click on "Show advanced settings ..." at the bottom of the page.
3. Under Privacy, flag in the Send a "Do not track with your browsing traffic" box.
G. Third-party cookies
Browsing the site may involve the installation of cookies from other sites, accessible from the site but managed by other parties (third parties).
In this case the owner of the site (the Company) acts only as a technical intermediary between the user and these sites.