Processing notice pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the European Union General Data Protection Regulation Regulation n. 2016/679.
This processing notice (“notice”) is provided by Banca Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A. as data controller (“Data Controller”), in accordance with its obligations under the European Union General Data Protection Regulation Regulation n. 2016/679 (“GDPR”) or any applicable data protection laws and as part of its commitment to processing personal data transparently.
The personal data collected and any other information related a person, whether directly or indirectly, in this web site, are processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner, considering the sectoral legislation, with particular reference to the Recommendation 2/2001of the Article 29 Data Protection Working Party on certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data on-line in the European Union and to Directive 2009/136/EC, amending Directive 2002/58/EC, concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector.
Optional nature of data conferral
The Data Controller will process your data only to process your information requests. The provision of personal data and the consent to communication of personal data to third parties are not compulsory. Failure to provide such data could make it impossible to fulfil your requests. The consent can be withdrown at any time, without prejudice to the fairness of the preceding processing.
Protection of personal data
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site automatically involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, required to respond to the sender’s requests, and of any other personal data included in the message. This also applies to the management of complaints submitted by users and the feedback given to them.
The user is also free to provide his / her personal data through online forms and contact forms, where provided: the use of such data for the purposes mentioned by Banca Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A. will occur only after the consent given by the sender.
Data will be processed using manual, informatics and electronic means and procedures, according to criteria of security and confidentiality, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected; after this deadline, the data will be deleted or converted into an anonymous form, unless their further conservation is necessary to fulfill legal duties or to fulfill orders given by Public Authorities and/or Supervisory Bodies.
Banca Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A. also guarantees the adoption and compliance with specific security measures to prevent data loss, possible illicit or incorrect use of personal data and unauthorized access. Banca Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A. adopts all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the integrity and security of the information and personal data collected on its web site and processed by it. No data transmission on the internet, however, can be completely guaranteed; as a consequence Banca Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A. is not able to guarantee the security of information transmitted by online users, therefore data transmission is at the user's risk.
Browsing data - types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This refers to information that is not collected to be associated to identified data subjects, but which – by their very nature could – could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URL addresses (Uniform Resource Locator) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning.
Scope of communication
Without prejudice to the communications and dissemination carried out in compliance with legal obligations and the existing relationship, the data may be communicated, in compliance with the purposes indicated above, to the following parties:
- Public Entities and/or Authorities and/or Public Administrations;
- parties to whom the communication of your personal data is necessary or is in any case functional to the performance of the requested service;
- parties that carry out activities related to the selection and management of personnel (with regard to users' requests in the “Work with Us” section);
- parties who perform information technology services and file documentation;
- parties that provide consulting, control, revision and certification services for the activities carried out by the Company;
- to companies belonging to the group to which Banca Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A. belongs, or in any case controlling, controlled or associated companies, pursuant to art. 2359 c.c..
The Data may also be known, in relation to the performance of the duties assigned, by the company staff, including stagers, temporary workers, consultants, employees of external companies, all specifically appointed as persons authorised to process personal data o as appointed data processor. No data acquired is subject to dissemination.
Rights of the data subject
With regard to the data provided, the data subject may exercise the rights provided for in articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulations in order to obtain:
- confirmation of the existence of processing of personal data concerning him/her and, in this case, access to such data;
- b) the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- c) the deletion of personal data concerning him/her, in cases where this is permitted by the Regulation;
- d) the limitation of the processing, in the hypotheses provided for by the Regulations;
- e) the communication, to the recipients to whom personal data have been transmitted, of requests for rectification / deletion of personal data and limitation of processing received by the data subject, unless this results to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort;
- f) the receipt, in a structured format, of common use and legible by automatic device, of the personal data provided to the Data Controller, as well as their transmission to another data controller, at any time, including termination of any relations with the owner.
We also inform you that we do not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
Requests can be submitted to the Data Protection Officer, by ordinary mail sent to the Data Controller’s office or by e-mail.
The interested party also has the right to submit a complaint with the guarantor for the protection of personal data (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali).
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
We kindly inform that:
- the Data Controller is Banca Finanziaria Internazionale S.p.A.;
- the Data Protection Officer, appointed by the Data Controller, is available at: firstname.lastname@example.org